Business English course (UK)
Whilst the preservation of all languages is vital to show cultural global diversity, it cannot be denied that English is the de facto language of business.
Nowadays, business English is independent of any one particular English-speaking country. It is the language of economic progress, of world trade and of science and technology. Compared with those who don’t speak business English, those who do are more likely to find employment, whether this is within their native job market or internationally, and make progress within their roles.
The Belgian doing business with a Chinese manufacturer, a Russian exporter dealing with an Italian importer is most likely to conduct negotiations in English.
The ability to use English in a business setting is a prized skill, but one that relatively few learn to truly exploit. It is never too late to redress the balance. In an increasingly uncertain global economy, it is essential to seize every opportunity. Semantics offers language courses that can be general – bringing your understanding of ‘buzz words’ and phrasal verbs up to speed – or tailor-made to your specific sector. We can hone your business presentations, help you deal with Q & A’s, conduct meetings and conference calls with confidence, understand your client’s needs fully and ultimately give you the competitive edge…
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
- Working for/with International Companies
- Dealing with English speaking clients/colleagues
- Striving to broaden your global reach
- Aiming for an advantage in an uncertain global economy
- Communicating in English via contracts/emails/promotional materials
+32 (0)2 307 37 50