Business English course (US)
As the world’s largest economy and with a hugely diverse market the American ‘store’ is open for business 24/7. A full mastery of the English language is mandatory in order to conduct business in any of the 50 states. US English that is!
The Semantics Business English course (US) course highlights US spellings – which must be used on every document – phrasal verbs in popular use and idiomatic expressions, in order to avoid any misunderstandings or confusion.
Cultural aspects of doing business in the US are also included such as dress code, approach to meetings and fast and comprehensive follow up all vital to ensure a productive and successful business experience. No detail is overlooked including formulating a snappy and impressive voicemail message to maximize your chances of a response.
The US remains the cherry on the world’s economic cake, make sure you get a slice!
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made language course
- Mature & dynamic language coach
Click here for some testimonials:
- You work for/with International Companies
- You deal with English speaking clients/colleagues
- You strive to broaden your global reach
- You aim for an advantage in an uncertain global economy
- You communicate in English via contracts/emails/promotional materials
+32 (0)2 307 37 50