Business Writing Course Arabic
When we learn a new language our focus is often on our verbal skills and we sometimes neglect the essential written skills that are so crucial to our overall communication style.
Clear, concise, credible and courteous written skills are greatly appreciated and are in fact, critical to career enhancement.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your workplace or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
Jerzy Drozdz - Deputy Head of the Permanent Representation of Poland to the European Union
The Permanent Representation of the Republic of Poland to the European Union chose Semantics to work extensively with us in preparation of the Presidency of the European Union. More specifically, the aim was to improve and refine the English business writing skills of our administrative team. We were extremely happy with the quality of the language coaches, the content of the programme, the administrative support and communication we received from Semantics at every stage of the project.
- Understand the etiquette of ‘opening’ and ‘closing’
- Avoid clumsy phrases, complex vocabulary and ‘stiff’ language
- Use punctuation and spelling correctly
- Apply your skills to letters of request persuasion and response
- Can include Cover Letters/CV’s/Memos/Business Promotions
Click here for some testimonials:
- You communicate with native speakers via email
- You prepare reports/contracts/dossiers
- You sense you could express yourself more clearly
- Your writing is sometimes misunderstood
- You use the same structures continuously
- You want to use more varied and expressive vocabulary
+32 (0)2 307 37 50