English Course for the Legal Sector
Semantics enjoys the client loyalty of many of the largest and most successful law firms in Belgium. Whichever area of law you practice we can provide the course that directly addresses your needs. Whether coaching a new intake of graduates or teaching one-to-one we can provide specific solutions to maximize performance.
Law is a field wrought with complexities. For a client experiencing difficulties it can be impenetrable. The ability to communicate these complexities in ‘layman’s’ language is essential.
Confident negotiation skills are crucial in all aspects of law. By understanding the nuances of your target language, you can deliver direct and focused arguments to bolster your case and achieve the best outcome.
In addition, and as every law firm knows, it is impossible to provide a first class client service without back-up, and this is where the administrative team comes into their own. Often the first voice a client hears is the lasting impression of your practice a client has. Similarly, accuracy of written documentation is paramount to your company’s success. By empowering all your personnel with language confidence, you empower your organization.
Whether it is verbal skills, written skills or presentation skills you wish to advance, Semantics has the experience and expertise.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
- Learn how to use your language skills in a commercial law environment
- Build your confidence in order to conduct meetings in areas such as contract clauses, arbitration , litigation, intellectual property and employment issues
- Improve your negotiation skills and techniques through case studies
- Sharpen your written legal correspondence, including emails, letters, faxes, memos and file notes
- Work with a driven Language Coach with an excellent understanding of the legal terms required
- Specific tailor made courses available
- Improve your general speaking skills through our highly dynamic , structured and interactive approach
Click here for some testimonials:
- Working in the legal sector as a partner, lawyer, solicitor, legal expert or in an administrative capacity
- Counselling an international clientele
- Advising multi-lingual domestic clients
- Offering guidance and assistance to ex pat communities
- Dealing with global organisations on an advisory level
- Communicating with clients via telephone/email or face-to-face
+32 (0)2 307 37 50