Business Arabic course
When you think of the world’s richest country, which one comes to mind? Maybe China or the United States? You might be surprised to discover that that neither are in the top 3!
That honour goes to Qatar. In fact, the Middle East is made up of some of the world’s wealthiest countries and indeed some of the world’s wealthiest families making it a real trade magnet.
The Semantics Business Arabic course will take you from the first ‘asalamu alaykum’ through to the social aspects, and etiquette of doing business in societies rooted in tradition.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our at language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
People doing business with the Arab world
+32 (0)2 307 37 50