Business Spanish course
With approximately 329 million native speakers, Spanish runs as the world’s number 2 language in terms of how many people speak it as their first language.
In a country steeped in tradition it is only to be expected that many of these cultural beliefs seep into the business arena.
The Semantics' Business Spanish course will take you through not only vital business vocabulary but also the essentials for a non-Spaniard conducting business. From discovering the Spanish attitude to hierarchy through to communication styles you will have the edge.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
- people doing business with Spain
- employees of Spanish companies who want to communicate easily with headquarters in Spain or South-America
- employees of international or Belgian enterprises working with Spain or South-America
+32 (0)2 307 37 50