Business Japanese course
Despite being around half the size of Texas, Japan remains a technological and economic powerhouse and the world’s 3rd richest economy.
Savvy companies regognise that underestimating the strategic and tactical importance of the Japanese market may disadvantage them, not only in Japan, but also in the US and third-country markets as well.
Mastering Business Japanese is only the start on the road to your understanding. ‘Japanese Business etiquette’ is the most Googled search for Japanese related keywords.
The Semantics Business Japanese Course, not only includes essential business terminology, but also fosters a greater understanding of this very formal and ritualistic society.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our at language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
People doing business with Japan, or employees of Japanese companies wanting to communicate easily with headquarters
+32 (0)2 307 37 50