Business German course
The importance of Germany as the largest economy in the European Union and the fourth largest in the world can never be underestimated.
German prowess in engineering is legendary but other important sectors include chemicals, aerospace and biotechnology. The world’s largest 500 firms have operations in the country and Germany remains one of the most attractive countries for foreign investment.
To be this successful requires organization and Semantics Business German course will take you through all the necessary business etiquette associated with this powerful yet punctilious society.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
- business people working with Germany
- employees of German companies who want to communicate easily with headquarters in Germany
- employees of international or Belgian enterprises working with Germany
+32 (0)2 307 37 50