Business Chinese course
Whilst the rise of China is easy to acknowledge, businesses constantly need to catch up with the speed and depth of change and development in China’s large and complex market place.
According to the OECD, China is projected to overtake the US in 2016 (in PPP terms). Whether selling, trading, investing or franchising, China offers opportunities in abundance to companies large or small.
Our Semantics Business Chinese course provides you not only with the language tools to facilitate communication but, as importantly, gives you an insight into the cultural mores of a highly complex country.
Understanding the hierarchical and collectivist nature of the society is vital and the Semantics ‘all encompassing’ approach will give you these valuable insights, vital on your journey to success.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons at our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
Business people working with Chinese native colleagues or doing business in China
+32 (0)2 307 37 50