Spanish Course for the Pharmaceutical Sector
The pharmaceutical field faces particular challenges, from the development, production and marketing of drugs licensed as medications, through to dealing with the myriad of laws concerning the patenting, testing, safety and efficacy of their products.
At Semantics we understand the importance to this sector of presenting concise accurate information in the target language for reporting and documentation purposes without compromising sophisticated structures. Confidence, when networking internationally at conferences and seminars is paramount, as is the ability to explain complex terms in layman’s language.
Each language course, taught by experienced native language coaches, is tailored to meet the needs of the individual and/or group and reflects the specific vocabulary required in this highly complex sector.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
- Learn how to use your language skills in a commercial environment within the pharmaceutical industry
- Build your confidence in order to conduct meetings by learning how to use specific vocabulary, idiomatic expressions and more advanced grammar structures
- Improve your negotiation skills and presentation techniques through case studies
- Sharpen your written correspondence, including emails, letters, faxes, memos and meeting reports
- Study alongside a driven Language Coach with excellent knowledge of the terms required
Click here for some testimonials:
People working for pharmaceutical companies or aiming for a job/career in the pharmaceutical industry, pharmacists and researchers
+32 (0)2 307 37 50