Italian Course for the Cosmetic Industry
Through our experience of working with one of the largest global brands in the industry, Semantics appreciates how important image is to this extremely competitive market.
The European cosmetics industry is a world leader and dominant exporter, a highly innovative sector and a significant employer in Europe.
With so much at stake, every presentation, press release and product launch must be pitch perfect. Whether it is negotiating with retail outlets to ensure the best possible placement of your products, training sales personnel or international travel, mastering your target language will be the key to your success. Both verbal and written skills are crucial.
An innovative sector deserves innovative language coaches and Semantics can offer general language courses or more targeted programmes, that cater specifically to the needs of this creative and fast-moving sector.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
- Learn how to use your language skills in a commercial environment within the cosmetic industry
- Build your confidence in order to conduct meetings by learning how to use specific vocabulary, idiomatic expressions and more advanced grammar structures
- Improve your negotiation skills and techniques through case studies
- Sharpen your written correspondence, including emails, letters, faxes, memos and meeting reports
- Study alongside a driven Language Coach with excellent knowledge of the terms required
Click here for some testimonials:
People working in the cosmetic industry, or aiming for a job/career in this sector
+32 (0)2 307 37 50