French Course for the Public Sector
With many years of experience teaching Ambassadors, permanent representations to the EU, serving national government ministers and members of the European Parliament, we, at Semantics, understand very well the stresses and strains put on the public sector.
Essential to all roles is communication, through such avenues as public speaking, press conferences, networking and written announcements and exchanges. In an uncertain world the need to forge strong professional relationships and exchange views and information clearly and precisely has never been more important.
During this tailor made language course our experienced language coaches will address your specific needs in the target language, enabling you to enjoy greater role fulfillment and productivity.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
- Benefit from a tailor-made language course delivered by coaches experienced in teaching representatives of the European Parliament and European Commission
- Maximise the success of meetings by exchanging views concisely and confidently in the target language
- Hone both your written and verbal communications to peers and others and increase efficiency, understanding and cooperation
- Make formal networking events/conferences and seminars more productive by using your new found language skills to the full
- Deliver effective speeches by utilising the nuances of the target language
- Use role plays with your native language coach to build confidence at press conferences
Click here for some testimonials:
- ministers, ambassadors and diplomates
- members of the European Parliament, the European Commission and their supporting staff
- members of Permanent Representations to the EU
- members of federal and regional parliaments and cabinets
- staff of federal agencies
- representatives of political parties
+32 (0)2 307 37 50