Concise, high-impact presentations are the cornerstone of engagement with both the external and internal customer. A presentation that resonates requires a special set of skills.
Typical Example of a Presentation Skills workshop
- Producing a clear framework for structuring a presentation
- Getting your point across with impact
- Positive body language to reinforce your message
- Overcoming nerves
- Using your voice for emphasis and storytelling
- Choosing the right visual aids
- Demonstrating passion and enthusiasm
- Signposting your presentation
- Fielding questions with aplomb
Minimum level required: B1.2
Minimum/maximum number of attendees: Up to 6
Please note we do NOT hold 'open' group courses - different organisations sending participants. Courses are based on requests from companies to form 'closed' groups for their personnel. This course is also suitable for individuals
Who should attendAny individual or small team new to delivering formal presentations. It is also beneficial to anyone who has to take part in client presentations and meetings and/or those who wish to overcome anxiety prompted by presenting to groups.
+32 (0)2 307 37 50