The Virtual Classroom
Interactive distanced learning has become a necessity in times of Corona, and undoubtedly this will become the new 'normal' means of organising language training courses within your company. In addition, the virtual classroom offers many benefits:
- exactly the same progress can be expected as traditional face-to-face training
- the same interactive teaching methodis applied, ensuring the development of active language skills in your professional context
- our virtual classroom has all the necessary equipment: a digital blackboard to take notes, a chat to exchange written messages, document and screen sharing and even the option to record the class
- flexibility in schedule & location
- social distance: follow your language course in total safety
- time saving: no need to travel
- budget saving: no travel means no associated costs
- increased quality: all these benefits lead to an increase in quality. Your teacher completely focuess on what matters - your progress
Semantics uses Ms Teams or Webex for the organisation of its virtual language training courses.
Discover our offer here.