Italian Course for the Real Estate Sector
No world city operates in isolation but all are linked by a number of factors such as macroeconomics, social and political trends. Global events are always an immediate trigger for this volatile yet immensely important market. The last few years have seen some of the most dramatic global shifts with some cities holding their value whilst others were hard hit.
As, in all fields, communication, negotiation, research and a certain amount of qualified risk are key elements to success.
The ability to communicate with global partners and network is paramount and the Semantics Language Course for Real Estate aims to give all dedicated players in this field, the edge. Whether you are a real estate agent, a financier or a private/commercial investor planning on extending your global reach, the Semantics Language Course for Real Estate can help you achieve your aims.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Packages of 30, 38 or 44 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your premises or language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Tailor made programme
- Master the business/social etiquette and procedures of foreign markets prior to investment
- Understand how to appeal to a wider international audience when selling residential or commercial opportunities
- Network successfully with your international counterparts to grow your business
- Market your domestic business internationally and your international business globally
Click here for some testimonials:
People working in the real estate sector
+32 (0)2 307 37 50