Business French course
In today’s increasingly competitive global economy, the opportunity to widen the commercial net provides us with previously untapped domestic and international markets.
Mastering Business French allows us to communicate and negotiate with native speakers on a level playing field. Essential in order to conduct business with major National and International players within the domestic market, Business French has an even greater global reach.
Neighbouring France, for example, has more Global Fortune 500 company headquarters in Paris, than either Bejing, New York or London, with the French language being spoken across the world from Canada to Vietnam, Madagascar to Cambodia.
The Semantics Business French course gives you the edge. Covering structures, idiomatic expressions and up to the minute ‘jargon’ this highly specialized course equips you to deal with new and established French speaking markets as an equal.
- Individual language course, semi-individual language lessons (2-3) or a group course (4-6)
- Duration: individual = 30hrs; semi-individual = 38hrs; group = 44hrs
- Flexible schedule
- Free preliminary screening
- Language classes at your workplace or at language lessons our language school in Brussels (Etterbeek)
- Experience greater verbal fluency under pressure
- Handle questions and objections with confidence
- Enhance your written skills for maximum impact
- Understand the nuances of business idioms
- Instil your clients with confidence and build lasting business relationships
- Tailor made language course
- Mature and dynamic language coaches
Click here for some testimonials:
- You occupy a position of responsibility in which language skills are paramount
- You communicate in French in the workplace on a daily basis (meetings, presentations,negotiations...)
- You wish to improve your relationship with French speaking colleagues and/or clients and broaden your reach
- Your current level is average to good, but you lack native nuances and finesse
+32 (0)2 307 37 50